What should I know before I start the process?
Planning takes time and commitment. The strategic planning process, planning and action require an investment but promises a return.
It requires leadership to navigate the waters of change so that every member is contributing and heard.
Ask yourself the hard questions :
- Are you ready to take the journey?
- Is there commitment amongst the leadership team?
- Who are the key stakeholders - formal and informal who need to be involved?
- Do you have an internal champion who will manage the process?
- What cultural issues need to be addressed to faciliate fresh strategic thinking?
- What do you need and expect from this process?
- Will you go it alone or bring in a skilled professional?
Why Plan?: The 7 Benefits of Strategic Planning.
Back to Strategy Q&A